We are working....really, we are...

...we just aren't blogging much.
Actually, we've gotten a lot accomplished since I last wrote! The half bath downstairs is almost done, the upstairs bathrooms is also almost done, Josh cleaned up the basement, and I repainted Jayden's floor. All in all, a very good weekend here. Tiresome, but good.
I'll post pictures and a few more details tomorrow. I just wanted to give you all something to look at so you don't quit stopping by.
Blogging just doesn't feel the same when there aren't pictures to look at.
Plus, I've got some majorly cute pictures of Jayden. Surprise surprise.

The Open House is in less than two weeks.
Wish us luck.

2 Response to "We are working....really, we are..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Last I knew Monday is considered tomorrow when you post on Sunday.

    Is it tomorrow yet? ;P

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Stevens Family,

    I'm writing to let you know that an article has been written an entered alongside your entry in the Remodel, Blog & Win online contest at www.remodelingmyspace.com

    You can view it here

    http://www.remodelingmyspace.com/
    contest-entries/stevens-family-blog

    Thank you for entering,

    Cathy