Typical Male

I asked Jayden to play with Gavin for a few minutes today so I could get some chores done. Apparently playing with Gavin means surrounding him with toys, barricading him, and going off to play in his own room.

6 Response to "Typical Male"

  1. Shelene Says:

    You've got an ingenious little guy on your hands, eh? lol How cute!

    And at least Gavin didn't seem to mind... :)

  2. Shelene Says:

    p.s. love your paint color on the walls and the painted floor - so pretty!

  3. Jordan@Me and My 8 Says:

    Haha TOO FUNNY!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I bet Jayden thought that's what you wanted him to do!! Yeah, right!! What a riot, and Gavin looks perfectly satisfied!! Will see you tonite hope you're packed!! G-Ma XO XO

  5. Anonymous Says:

    That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! And so typical of a guy. Uh, he doesn't get that from Joshie, does he? :). Have a GREAT time on your trip. I'm so jealous! But you two TOTALLY deserve it.

  6. Shelene Says:

    sorry to comment again, but I'm tagging you. Cheesy I know, and I usually don't participate... but this is kind of a fun one. :)

    Here are the rules for this game:

    Link the Person who Tagged you.

    Mention rules on your blog.

    Tell about 6 quirks of yours.

    Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

    Leave a comment on their blog to let them know.

    I look forward to seeing your randomness! :)