Oktoberfest and Heritage Days

This weekend we kept up with our yearly tradition of going to Oktoberfest in the Amana Colonies. Josh and I started going on our first year anniversary back in 2001. This was the first year we were able to make it to the parade, Jayden really enjoyed all of the music!






































































When we got back, we took a quick trip down to Heritage Days in downtown Burlington. I wanted to get Jayden a pumpkin, but all he really cared about was his apple that he charmed the produce guy out of!

1 Response to "Oktoberfest and Heritage Days"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love Oktoberfest - I went with my dad and Grandpa from Cedar Rapids one year... that sounds like a great tradition for your new family - glad you had fun!