You learn many lessons as a parent...

For instance, this morning, I learned that Dawn dish soap takes permanent marker off of skin (in addition to lipstick and paint).
But really, how could a person get too mad at this face?

4 Response to "You learn many lessons as a parent..."

  1. Christine Says:

    Priceless! Reminds me of the time my son decorated his sister in the middle of the night while she was sleeping. She was not amused when she woke up in the morning. LOL.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Chelsea, you are right! How could anyone get angry at such a handsome little man!!

    Love
    Becky

  3. Anonymous Says:

    too darling...and i did know that about dawn...it can get almost anything out...amazing!!!

    love you guys,

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, everyone, that's my Grandson! I love you, Jayden!
    Papa!