THIS is why we can't have nice things...

Yesterday I posted regarding the difficulties working on the house when it's just me and Jayden. Well, it didn't stop there.
Here is the reason I can't even let the boy out of my site for ten minutes:

Jayden is going to look abused for the rest of the day because he had it rubbed into his eyes so bad that I couldn't get it all off.
That chair he's standing on....that I upholstered....with the perfect fabric? Slightly pinker. At least I bought extra fabric.

7 Response to "THIS is why we can't have nice things..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    What exactly is that red stuff?

  2. Unknown Says:

    Lipstick. Which has the same texture as grease.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    i was going to ask the same question stone...man, at first it was funny, then i scrolled down and noticed it's all over everything!!

    yeah, good thing you have extra fabric, but thats extra work you have to do...blech...did it come off the sink ok and his face and stomach and hands? haha

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Looks like you won't be wearing any more lipstick until a certain person gets old enough to know that it's only for women.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, my gosh! Jayden looks so innocent. Where is the little ghost, "I didn't do it". (From family circus!) I can only laugh!!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Seriously, Chelsea, you could do your own version of The Family Circus, or consider writing a book. You already have loads of material. What a turkey! And the potato?!!! LOL

  7. Anonymous Says:

    OMG! He is a busy boy! But soooooo darling! He reminds me of Jordan in the lipstick picture! Not that Jordan was ever onery!