THIS is why I don't work on the house...

We have a LOT of painting to do. Although I'm a stay at home mom, I refuse to paint during the day when it's just me and Jayden. Today, I gave in. It was just a little bathroom. And this is what I got:

A potato in my paint. Plus a floor covered in toilette paper, a vacuum hose full of pennies, and one little hand covered in paint.
Surprised?
Not really.

3 Response to "THIS is why I don't work on the house..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    just a little surprised to see a potato in the paint...random, haha

  2. Mike Says:

    I *thnk* if you carve the potato first you get a better looking print on the wall...

    Sorry, I couldn't resist!

    I still mean to get down to the Preservation Station some day.

  3. Jean Martha Says:

    This reminded me...

    My Dad once made duck feet going up the wall in our bathroom (it was the 70's...) and he carved the foot desigin in a potato. The potato was the stamper.