Meet the neighbors.

I finally met some of the neighbors that have been waking Jayden up at the crack of dawn. I went out to hose of some of the cracked up, useless foundation I dug up in the back yard, as I was spraying these two baby birds came out to play in the water. They walked right up to me, and probably would have walked right into my palm if I would have let them.


And of course, the mama and dada kept a close eye on them:

I think playing in the water is enjoyed by most youngins...

Warning: Old person bit ahead.
I started my very first vegetable garden today. So far, it's just tomatoes. We'll see how they go before I venture into possible killing any other innocent plants.

1 Response to "Meet the neighbors."

  1. Becky Says:

    Hi, just finished reading the blog. It's good to see others in Iowa taking on an old house, and it's a beauty. I'd love to hear more about your experiences as a realtor because I'm considering doing the same thing once my kids get a little older.