Learning some computer stuff...

Alright, so I used to know a lot about computers and the internet and whatnot. I used to even be able to write html code some! But, since mommyhood, my skills have gone downhill. Basically, what I'm trying to get at is, if you see lots of wierdness and stuff constantly being rearranged on this page, its just because I'm trying to relearn some stuff. :)
That is all.
Chelsea
:)

1 Response to "Learning some computer stuff..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I understand completely! Being a Mommy has definitely caused me to feel a little out of the loop in many areas!

    Toran won't help me with this stuff because he feels like it's work (since he does this kind of thing all day!), so I've had to figure it all out myself too..

    Let me know if there's anything I can help you with - I'm pretty familiar with Blogger now, so I might be of some use...

    It's looking great though - you're doing a good job!